THE GALLERY - - - - - - - - -
The Ken Saunders Gallery was inaugurated in August 2009 after twenty years as the Marx and Marx-Saunders Galleries. Ken Saunders joined the gallery in 1995 and in 2014 continues to be an enthusiastic and vigorous advocate for the Studio Glass Movement.
The gallery exhibits sculptural works by the most innovative artists working with glass in the world. Located in the heart of Chicago’s River North Art District since 1995, the gallery was renovated in 2009 to ensure the best possible display of the ambitious artworks the artists create.
The gallery is proud to have mounted significant exhibitions for many of the most distinguished artists from the Studio Glass Movement. A commitment to documenting every show the gallery mounts has lead to an archive of exhibition catalogues that traces the evolution of the movement.
STAY TUNED for more on our Owner and Director, KEN SAUNDERS - - - - - - - - -
230 West Superior Street Chicago, IL 60654 | T 312.573.1400 | email@example.com